Friday, August 20, 2010

Toronto Part 3

Yesterday I started my day at the St. Lawrence Market. It's just like the Public Market on Granville Island, only in an old brick building and two stories. It also smells a lot like fish. I picked up a lovely fruit salad for a dollar, and continued on my way. I found the day to be extremely warm so I thought I'd be smart and tour the underground walk ways. Not exactly what I was expecting, but still interesting. I found it easier and quicker to walk underground then above ground.

During my lunch break, I called Brad Olson (my Contingent Advisor) and gathered information for the other two member I was going to met with later that day.

I finished navigating my way back to Union station. I purchased my Go Train ticket, and struggled with which platform I was to board on. As I learned, it was 3. It's not actually on the ticket, you have to watch the television and it tells you.

Meeting with Karen and Adam was a lovely evening. I found Coffee Culture, enjoyed a quiet Mocha, and got down to business. I did a quick tour of Brampton, and headed back to Toronto.

Not exactly the most exciting day, but that's alright. It was pretty chill.

Today, I'm doing my laundry, pre-packing, and getting my ducks in line for the long haul to Winnipeg. Later today, I'm going to the CNE with Keith and Millie. Around 7, I will be going to the Amphitheater to watch, Great Big Sea. I've always wanted to see them, and I finally get to!

I'm not exactly sure what's on the agenda tomorrow, aside from me getting on a bus in the later evening. I may get a chance to blog or I may not. I'll do my best to write in Winnipeg. I should be there on Monday.

If not, I'll be leaving Winnipeg the same day and heading to Regina for Tuesday. I'm still not sure about stopping in Calgary as my relatives and the council haven't responded to me as of yet.

Depending on how it all comes together, I'll be back in the Lower Mainland on Wednesday or Thursday. :)

Till next time,

Yours In Rovering,

Kimberly McGilvray
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment