Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tavelling

So, I spent all of three hours in Winnipeg. Saw 90% of the airport, and got onto my new bus. Due to feeling extremely ill and not being able to keep anything in my stomache, I've decided to just head home for the sake of my health.

I will continue on my original route, via Regina and Calgary, but without stopping aside from my layovers.
It's unfortunate, but I'll probably come back out this way in a few years with friends to check it out. I glanced at the Parliment and the Mint, and it's nothing super special, at least from the outside. I saw the Mint Pavillion while it was in Vancouver for the Olympics, so I can wait. ;)

I was lucky enough to find myself a shot glass in the airport, so I'm super happy. Hopefully I can pull the same in Regina :D But, who knows?

I'm due home Tuesday at 8 50 pm (coming threw Coquitlam). I will have my final post up on Wed.

Till next time,

Yours In Rovering,

Kimberly McGilvray
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment