Saturday, August 21, 2010

Great Big Sea

I have to admit, yesterday was one heck of a day. I spent most of it pre-packing and waiting for Millie to come over. We went for Greek (simply delicious!), and headed into the downtown core. It was simply nuts! With all the events going on, it boggled my mind.

I never did make it IN to the CNE, but I did get a good view from the Princess Gates.

We finally got to the concert, and it was mind blowing. I always appreciate a musician more when they sound the same live, if not better. Great Big Sea was definitely better live. We were 4th Row from the stage, in the pits. Simply marvelous. I was even given a set list off the stage! :D It's totally getting taped to my wall.

After wards, given it's my last night in Toronto, we went into the night life. It's pretty much the same as Vancouver, just a little more crowded. We ended up at a high class restaurant near Keith's place. I experienced a few Czech traditions, and was invested into the "Order of the Buffalo". I just hope that Vancouver is ready to be Buffaloed....

And that was pretty much yesterday.

Today, aside from packing and saying good bye, I'm going to be Invested and Knighted into 1st Whitby.

Should be an experience. Hopefully I can bring the Knight theme BACK to Vancouver, just because it's super cool (to me).

Other then that, I'm not exactly sure when I will have the net next. I'm hoping to in Winnipeg, but who knows!

Till next time,

Yours In Rovering,

Kimberly McGilvray
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment