Monday, January 10, 2011

Mounted Beavers.

Land yatching. That was the event of the day. Basically, a three wheeled go cart, with a sail on it. Most of the day wasn’t windy enough to push us around for a good time, but we did get to a few places.

So, the guy running the station, took one land yatch and took off the sail, got one person to steer, and another to hand onto some rope. The other end of the rope was tied to his atv. I was the poor sod who got to hold the rope. I meet some dirt. It was fun. Whipping around, going threw the pricklies, over a dead log, yep. Highlight of my day for sure.

When dinner had ended, it was off to the Arena for Contingent night. An evening where all the different contingents perform. Canada, did a monologue that was loved, followed by Rocks and Trees by the Arrogant Worms. Again, it was loved.

Tomorrow, I go into the CBD, and start to pack up and get ready for closing. Sad Panda. Though I am happy to finally be going to a REAL bed, and a bathroom I know is CLEAN.

Till next time,

Yours In Rovering,

Kimberly McGilvray
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment